Why did my teacher give me a bad report?

This happened last year but I'm still hurt about it up until now. He's my woodwork and physical education teacher. He's eastern European and doesn't speak good English. All the kids misbehave in his lesson and he spends most of the time yelling at them, I'm always good and he's always nice to me (I'm a teachers pet). He makes it clear he likes me. In pe he'll single me out and joke with me but he'll be formal with the other kid. So I was so shocked to see he described my efforts in pe as really poor on my school report, and gave me the lowest grade! I'm not sporty and don't make the effort, but none of my other teachers wrote poor effort even though I don't make the effort in lots of other lessons. They were at least polite about my lack of progress. And he was always kind to me so I thought we had a special relationship! I even thought he fancied me.

You stated why. You didn't put forth effort. Did you expect him to be dishonest & give you an A because he likes you?

Grow up & take responsibility for your actions.

Maybe he truly simply didn't like you @ all zxfgjqvwc

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Ludwig

He is just being honest.  You admit you don't make an effort at school.

If you honestly thought he was coming onto you, you would've reported it.

• edward

When i taught swimming lessons, singling someone out was never a good thing.  If i single you out it’s because i think you need the extra attention

• martin

He might be doing this to get you to come to him and ask for a change of the report.  Be careful that he isn't taking a liking to you for the wrong reasons.