How can you turn artwork (original paintings, prints, drawings, etc.) into money during pandemic? Are people even buying this stuff now? ?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • tammy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Long as your art is good or even eye catching, yes you can!

• 2 months ago

You could have them printed on masks.

A lot more things than one might believe are actually still proceeding as they used to...

I can't believe there are still some martial arts studios still conducting live lessons and sparring.

People are routinely going camping and traveling which is ironic. 

The law didn't see that loophole, but even if they did there would be no way to enforce it anyway.

It's like... 'Can't have people over at my house? Can't host a sports competition of multiple people? Alright. I'll just go camping with a group instead...'

The whole philosophy and point of trying to contain this virus is constantly contradicted.

A person will walk into their house and spray everything down and wash their hands... then move the canister that they initially touched and go about their daily activities...

These are weird, tough times with other social issues that had to happen at the exact same time - maybe coincidental or maybe not - since people do weird stuff when bored. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.