Is there any alternative treatment for cancer? specially natural treatments in india? we dont want to do chemo please help :( ?

Just pray to God that He cures you. Good luck!:)

• Fred

Don't believe all the adverts you can find on the internet for cancer and HIV cures in Asia.  They are scammers.  Steve Jobs of Apple fame had cancer and refused treatment the doctors felt he had a good chance of beating the cancer with.  Instead he had quacks promising better treatments which all failed and by the time he accepted he had better try the treatment his doctor suggested it was too late.  Apparently he had a very good chance of survival if he had followed his doctor's wishes but he believed the scammers who promised they had miracle cures and by not immediately doing the treatment his doctor suggested he died.

Chemotherapy is no where as bad as it was years ago.  My sister had Chemotherapy and said she felt poorly the day after but seemed to be fine after that.  The days of Chemotherapy being so harsh that some people would not go back for further sessions and chose death over the treatment that made them feel very sick are well gone.

Give the chemotherapy a try and I think you will be pleased that it does not cause a lot of the problems it did years ago.  Its your choice but likely in Asia you will be injected with some awful substances likely to speed up the cancer and not cure it.  Many Asians still think to get rid of Aids you must have sex with a virgin and there are people who supply kids for sex promising it will cure the man and give the child the HIV.  Most offering Cancer cures are not even doctors although they will pose as one.  They could be injecting you with cows urine or anything as they are only trying to bleed all the money money they can out of you before you realize they have no cancer cure and are just scammers.

Suck on mature Curry.  It is just as destructive as chemo is IMO

There are no alternatives to real cancer treatment. I had very strong chemo nine years ago for breast cancer. I had prescriptions for all sorts of side effects and I didn't need any of them. I took myself to most treatments on the train and subway, and went out to lunch after the last one. Chemo is far less difficult these days.

And I'm still alive after a prognosis of three years to recurrence.

P.S. There was no chemo for the first cancer I had, nine years before the one I described. I got 45 radiation treatments instead.

• Edna

There are no "natural" treatments for cancer - in India or anywhere else. 

If you have cancer and it hasn't spread, it has to be surgically removed from your body. If it's spread, it must be treated with surgery and chemo. If you don't want to use one of those 2 treatments, then prepare to die.

I had cancer before twice. I had my cancer surgically removed from my body twice.

I can only think of Chemo to treat cancer. There is another option, and that's to remove it from your body before it spreads.

If the cancer can't be removed then either someone can try to treat it, or prepare to die.

• LAN

Just the ones that an oncologist prescribes.  But since you have been told this over and over you still aren't going to learn so go to a fake doctor and get your alternative treatment.   At least you won't be posting these kind of idiotic questions much longer.

• lo_mcg

‘Alternative’ in this context is just another way of saying ‘unproven’ or ‘disproven’.

If ANY 'alternative medicine' had been proven to work, it would no longer be 'alternative medicine', it would simply be 'medicine'.

If anyone here suggests an ‘alternative’ cancer treatment, you can be sure of one thing - they have not successfully treated their own cancer using the treatment they recommend, nor do they know anyone who has. In fact, one of two things will be happening:

1. They are lying; wherever there's cancer there's a ruthless charlatan eager to exploit the desperation of vulnerable people by taking their money in exchange for an ineffective and sometimes dangerous 'cure'. On an internet forum they may not be seeking directly to line their own pocket, but they are seeking to promote their own area of quackery, and line the pockets of other practitioners of it. 

OR, more likely

2. They are sincere but deluded; well-meaning but ill informed and gullible. Usually they have read about some wacky alternative on the net and swallowed the unsubstantiated testimonials whole. Or they just have a warm, fuzzy feeling that 'alternative' or 'natural' must be better.

As I said, they mean well, but they know nothing about cancer. 

What sort of cancer do you (or whoever you are asking for) have? Has chemotherapy been recommended? It isn’t true to say, as someone has here, that cancer ‘has to’ be treated with chemo. Whether a medical team team recommends chemo depends on many things - chemo is not suitable for all types of cancer, or for every cancer patient.

I didn’t want chemo either; I searched for alternatives and realised there was not a single proven case of an ‘alternative’ treatment successfully treating cancer.

Hello. Thank you for your very interesting question.

Unfortunately cancer has to be treated by chemotherapy and I don't believe that there is any natural way of treating cancer.

I really hope everything works out for you.

There isn’t any alternative treatment. There is a primary reason why chemotherapy exists to destroy all the cancer mutated cells within the body using radiation. Natural treatment may ease symptoms but cannot stop this irreversible divide of cancer cells and normal healthy cells becoming mutated. Listen to whatever your doctor recommends and DON’T use any natural treatments until you are advised to. I understand it can be a gruelling process, but for the good of whoever has cancer you should not do anything of your own accord.