Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Is it bad that I eat bacon, eggs fried in bacon fat, grits boiled in heavy cream and buttermilk pancakes every morning for breakfast?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

As long as you get regular exercise, it shouldn’t be a problem. Also as long as you aren’t eating so much during the day where you are gaining tons of unhealthy weight. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Every morning? Yes. Once a week? Sounds like an amazing Sunday. Also it depends how active you are. You can eat that stuff daily if youre just going to burn it off, and your other meals fit all of your nutritious needs.

• Orla
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Is it bad ?   Depends on who you are.   Are you an asset to society or a bad seed ?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

get a cholesterol and blood sugar test

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It is always interesting to see what troll question follows "Is it bad" or "Is it weird".

You would not be able to fry eggs in bacon fat.  Once you have cooked your bacon you can drain the remaining bacon grease and use that to fry your eggs but scrambling your eggs using the bacon grease would be better than frying them.  The person making the grits must not know how to cook them because you would never boil them in heavy cream.  Once you add the grits to boiling water you would stir them and then add a lid to the pan and turn down the heat to a simmer.  You could pour some of your bacon grease in them instead after simmering for five minutes.  You would also use the bacon grease in the buttermilk pancakes but I think buttermilk biscuits using the bacon grease would be better. 

Lv 7
    2 months ago

It will be eventually, if you keep it up. You already knew that though.

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I threw out the bacon I had, once I learned it was not healthy for man to consume it....

Source(s): I see the haters chimed in........
  • 2 months ago

I think you already know the answer to this question. Eating this everyday will clog up your arteries which will increase your chances of getting a heart attack or heart disease. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

not if you want to have a heart attack

• 2 months ago

Not if your lunch is also a fair square meal. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.