Mohamed asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 months ago

Will Corona Virus Disappear?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    by Oct 2020 it will be gone

  • 6 months ago

    The World Health Organization(WHO)say the virus will not disappear until at lease 70% of the world's population is vaccinated against coronavirus. I assume the remaining 30% of people are those who cannot be reached to vaccinate like children in India and Africa.

    harrald

  • 6 months ago

    It won't disappear unless the Democratic Party disappears.  They're the ones who started this whole mess.

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    No. Realistically, it will never fully "disappear," bcuz even after there's a vaccine, there will always be people who will refuse it. At best, Covid-19 may become like measles or ebola, cropping up here & there without warning.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    The virus should disappear soon as 0 cases are reported across the nation. Since Florida screwed themselves over and opened the beaches way too soon,and people are packing the beaches like sardines, it will continue to spread. People there, are not wearing masks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.