Why is everything in Mexico cheaper than in the U.S. ?

The cost of living, inflation and products from Mexico are cheaper than here?. Is that because it's not safe over there?. 

• hihi!
    Favorite Answer

Think. WHY do Mexicans come to USA for JOBS? MONEY. MORE money can be made in USA. If a Mexican makes $150 a week laying bricks in Mexico, 20 hours of labor into a house being built is $75. A bricklayer in USA would likely get $800 (or more?) a week, so the 20 hours would cost $400 opposed to $75. Could that mean a $400,000 house could be only $75,000 in Mexico? It works that way in Russia, where I have more experience. LABOR IS CHEAPER, so are costs. I can extrapolate that when Mexican labor mines clay, Mexican labor bakes bricks, Mexican labor builds with Mexican bricks, Mexican mortar, Mexican steel and Mexican lumber, on less expensive Mexican land, THINGS WILL BE CHEAPER.

Compare China where pay in a factory is $200-300 A MONTH. About $1.25 an hour if USA wanted to compete. WHY IS EVERYTHING MADE IN CHINA? Cheap labor.

I lived in Mexico for a year, and I was much safer there than I am in my city in the U.S. There was almost no violent crime. People in the US only hear about the drug cartels along the border- they don't bother the rest of Mexico because Mexicans don't buy the drugs- Americans do. 

• Dze

our currency has more value than most countrys currencies .. thats why ..