Canadian reentering from United States Process?

Hello, so I basically moved to United States back in January before corona started taking over the world. I was wondering if I’ be able to drive bsck into Canada to visit my dad? It does say seeing family member Is allowed and I’m also a canadian citizen, however the car I will be driving into Canada has American tags and registration. I was wondering if that’ll impact me being able to enter?

Favorite Answer

If you are a Canadian citizen with ID to prove that, it doesn't matter what plates your car has. But you will be expected to self-isolate for 14 days. That means you go straight to where you're staying, and stay there for two weeks. All the time. You could go out into a yard, but nowhere else. Depending which province you are going to, you might want to check if its requirements are different from the international border ones.

Sure why not drive back to Canada