Paranormal ghost hunting ?

Paranormal ghost hunting 

Is anyone familiar with the necrophonic app?

I'm trying to find out if it is supposed to flash repeatedly.. it keeps triggering my seizures

Or if somebody knows how to turn that off

Is there a translator on it for somewhere to find out what it's saying I can't understand it

Thank you very much

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I just read a comment from an Indian guy. He says that he thinks this app is programmed with lots of names and speech by Americans. He thinks this because he speaks Hindi and he gets nothing back, not one Hindi word. So if we all live on after the body dies, then Indians don't or he is right and this is programmed with English words only. 

EDIT! NG has never owned or used a ghost box of any kind in his life, so is just spewing crap as usual.

• 2 months ago

I just looked up to the app...people really pay money for this?...

A contact to higher energy levels can only established by building up the pineal glant, positive emotions and meditation. 

Seizures are caused by chemicals and aluminium in the brain - you should consider a detox. 

• 2 months ago

Necro means death.  It is designed to make an environment for entities to be able to manifest.  This is the opposite of what most people should want.  The environment will be altered to a cosmological state where there is a red shift.  This alters the state of gravity which then triggers your seizures.  It is what CERN is experimenting on, the emission of photons that affect lines of existence. ' Laboratory experiments here on Earth have determined that each element in the periodic table emits photons only at certain wavelengths (determined by the excitation state of the atoms). These photons are manifest as either emission or absorption LINES in the spectrum of an astronomical object, <=(where gravity is negligible) and by measuring the position of these spectral lines, we can determine which elements are present in the object itself or along the line of sight.'

https://astronomy.swin.edu.au/cosmos/C/Cosmologica...

You are dabbling in black magic and need to stop.  You are looking for the devil, and you will find him.

• Tom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Its BALONEY.  Don't use it.  first of all, the phone has NO sensor that can detect a "Ghost"  Secondly, "Ghost Hunters" use instruments like Tri-field meters, K2s, thermometers, etc.   Devices that monitor the environment for changes in electromagnetic fields temperature, ionization, etc.  That the phenomena we call "Ghosts" might disrupt, thus revealing their presence, or if a "Ghost" is found, be used to ascertain what the phenomena may really BE --(how it functions or is it something else)---Thirdly, The instruments may indicate the environmental conditions which the "Ghost" Phenomena MAY or may not be around.---something that might tell us a "Ghost" might manifest or we are wasting our time because conditions are not right at the moment.-----One of the goals of "Ghost hunting"  is to help predict a good time and place to look for them as they are so random.  The readings on the instruments will be noted regularly and especially when the phenomena is encountered,---then compared to readings in other sightings, to look for similarities and a possible prediction technique.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dr. NG
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You've wasted 10 bucks on a useless app. A  Genuine Hasbro Ouija Board would have been a better buy and way more fun. Whenever you see ghost box or spirit box in a title it = ripoff

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.