Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 4 months ago

Does water thicker than blood or water or what?

yes, Blood is thicker than water..

• Dr W

"does water thicker than blood or water or what?"  wow.. what a brilliant philosophical well posed question.  Rene Descartes would be jealous.  I'm quite sure he would have written a book with that title had he your wisdom and insight into the nature of man.  I can see the opening sentence of the first chapter now.  

"I set forth before you, the reasons which we may, generally speaking, pose the question and doubts of 'does water thicker than blood or water or what?' with relation to man and material things at least as as long as we have no other foundations into human nature than which we have hitherto possessed."  

I'm sure, that, which such profound insight, that book would be on the reading list of all high school and college students on the planet.  Certainly your brilliance and intellect demonstrated by this one sentence posted in the chemistry section of none other than yahoo answers will quite literally "change the world" by educating all of mankind to think at a higher level.  You will undoubtedly go down in history as one of the worlds greatest philosophers.  Something you and your ancestors and generations to come, can hold high and proudly throughout all time.  In fact, if we ever send another "voyager" into space, that phrase should be on the album.  Let's enlighten the universe with your wisdom.  For that would benefit all of space and time.  You sir, live and think among the Gods.  

• david

----  Multiple choice ..  I go with C  ---

or what

• Girl

No it isn’t. Blood is very thick and viscous because of its contents. Water is simply liquid.

From a chemist's point of view, blood is indeed more viscous than water.

However I doubt that's what you want to know.

For the meaning of the proverb, see the source below.