I just can’t do math ?

I’m an upcoming Highschool sophomore and it just seems like every time we learn math my brain  tunes it out automatically. I listen and may understand in class, but when the quiz/test comes I can barely remember anything. (Yes I study) I can’t afford to fail math anymore, please help 

Hi Jay! I understand what you're going through. My child has had the same problem. And there's something I realized. The teacher is what makes you interested in a subject. Whether you have the knack for it is a different thing altogether. My child failed 5th-grade Mathematics and that's when I enrolled him with an eLearning platform called LurningHub. They are one of the best online tutors in Singapore. They helped my child not only pass but he got a B+ Grade which I know might not look like much but for him, it meant the world! So choose your teachers wisely, they'll help you out!

That's okay, there will always be a demand for janitors, landscapers, window washers, real estate agents and food service workers.

• Not

Using pen and paper, calculate something interesting or useful.

The cheapest source of protein is wheat flour.

How much do you need to earn to buy the house you want in the future?

• drip

You say you tune out, don’t remember, that is study habits and commitment to the work. 

You don’t say I don’t understand the concepts, I don’t understand the formulas. 

Get a meeting with your teacher. Try getting extra help form your parents, or a friend that is good at math.

• martin

Team up with another student and study together, or if it's affordable, get a family member or friend of the family to sit down and tutor you for a couple hours.