Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

Someone shot me with what they said was an X-ray gun? Am I in danger?

Someone pointed what they said was a “x ray gun” at me. The device looked like a modified Star Trek phaser with an array of 9 volt batteries in it. It had some sort of modified vacuum tube thing on its muzzle with a foil parabolic reflector.

They “beamed me” twice to the groin and three times to the head. They said that they would give me “incurable cancer” .

Four weeks later I have no ill effects. Am I safe?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you looked real close it would have said "fisher Price" baby toys.  It takes batteries.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They pointed a "toy X-ray gun" at you and "beamed" you twice. The gun didn't emit any kind of x-ray or anything else that could possibly harm you.  It's just a TOY, for God's sake!. 

• 2 months ago

The effect of those ray guns depends what planet the person was from, and also what planet you were on at the time. Some of those planets are dangerous places. 

• LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That'll teach you to go out without your tinfoil hat won't it Mr Right?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

sorry but you caught the deadliest disease ever and it's known as hypondriac trollitis and the only way you can cure yourself is by deleting your account and never ever coming back on here or you will be dead in a week

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

yea. you got the covid 19 corona 5g virus.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.