Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

Someone shot me with what they said was an X-ray gun? Am I in danger?

Someone pointed what they said was a “x ray gun” at me. The device looked like a modified Star Trek phaser with an array of 9 volt batteries in it. It had some sort of modified vacuum tube thing on its muzzle with a foil parabolic reflector.

They “beamed me” twice to the groin and three times to the head. They said that they would give me “incurable cancer” .

Four weeks later I have no ill effects. Am I safe?

If you looked real close it would have said "fisher Price" baby toys.  It takes batteries.

• Edna

They pointed a "toy X-ray gun" at you and "beamed" you twice. The gun didn't emit any kind of x-ray or anything else that could possibly harm you.  It's just a TOY, for God's sake!. 

The effect of those ray guns depends what planet the person was from, and also what planet you were on at the time. Some of those planets are dangerous places. 

• LAN

That'll teach you to go out without your tinfoil hat won't it Mr Right?

• kelvin

sorry but you caught the deadliest disease ever and it's known as hypondriac trollitis and the only way you can cure yourself is by deleting your account and never ever coming back on here or you will be dead in a week

yea. you got the covid 19 corona 5g virus.