Flashing Circles On My Computer?

Hi...I get flashing circles on my computer...they appear for a split second, then go away.  I used psr and took a picture. Anyone know what it is? Thanks.

Attachment image

5 Answers

  • 5 months ago

    I get those when I hit the ctrl button -- it shows where the cursor is, if you can't see the cursor easily (like after hitting the mouse accidentally).

  • 6 months ago

    It is called buffering, the computer is waiting for data for some reason. Maybe the processor is busy, or the memory is full, maybe the internet connection is lagged so it spins these little circles till it can finish its task.

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    Swap out your HDMI and see if it changes

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    WRONG FORUM. Go to the Computers category dipstick. 

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sumi
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    When do these circles appear?

    What program is running when they appear or is it all of the time even with no program running (except for what is running once you start the computer)?

    Do you have some kind of screen recording software running in the background? 

    Often this type of software will use a circle to show the location of the hard-to-see cursor.

    Your question is in the "Photography" section, and really should be moved to a computer section.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.