when will yahoo bring back comments?

Yahoo, you are making a BIG mistake by not allowing people to express their opinions and vent, whether right or wrong.  Let people speak, vent, open their minds, and find unity with others. 

If people cannot express themselves, they boil over and violence results -- something we are seeing way too much of lately.  

Please bring the comments section back so people can use their First Amendment right to free speech.  

My own thoughts have often been changed by opinions I see on the other side.  Allow people to share ideas and open each others mind.  

Yahoo, do NOT stand in the way of free expression -- promote it.

After Biden lost in November 

No idea.        

Yahoo wants to control the narrative until after the elections, Yahoo wants to censor your speech, Yahoo does not care about the first amendment, Yahoo is supporting ANTIFA, Yahoo is a pawn of the Democratic party.

never...............................

Never I hope I have not been abused since comments were removed

After the elections in November...maybe

Staff don't talk, staff don't tell. You will know at the same time all learn.  Maybe December if at all.

I see this question a lot. To me it seems they discontinued it. But I maybe wrong so let’s wait two months if it’s not back by then it’s likely never coming back

No.

.................