Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

Why do people (mostly girls) think this ?

So I’ve heard that some people (80% girls) think that I look slutty. I’m quite suprised by that because I never wear slutty clothes or too much makeup. Also I didn’t have many boyfriends or hookups. Is it possible they are just jealous or am I missing something ? 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

80%?  How'd you get that number?  Did you actually take a poll of these people?  Sometimes kids pick on other kids and start rumors because they're just mean, jealous, or you may actually be projecting that.  How you could do that if you don't dress or act that way, I don't know. 

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

80% is a big number. You must look slutty.

• 1 month ago

Women are so mean to other women. As long as you're happy with yourself and how you look, thats all that matters. No one else (woman or man) should tell you what to do with your body!! Its yours to do whatever you want with! All the sexiest people and their mothers on this thread slut-shamming you ought to be ashamed. Even if you slept with 20 people, NO ONE has a right to slut-shame. Live your best life!! Screw what everyone else says!!

• 2 months ago

whooooo gives a damn!! do u

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

maybe stop wear tight revealing clothes

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If 80% of your canvassed group thinks you look slutty, then probably you look slutty. Execute another survey if you disagree with the results of the first one. And, no, they are not jealous. Yes, you are missing something. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

girls can be surprisingly catty where i wish they would be more uplifting towards other women

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

my question is is why do you even care what they think

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I just wish girls were more like their great grandmothers, hot and skinny.

• 2 months ago

they’re jealous because ur probably better looking that them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.