?! asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 2 months ago

How does this tattoo look?

Ur butterfly is beautiful 

Pathetic       

looks like crap.... UGLY... DISGUSTINGLY UGLY...

Now those tattoos look fresh as for me. It is interesting to look at them after 2-3 years. 

I think the butterfly is what's bothering me the most. I guess it's too late assuming this is authentic.

I like your tattoo!

• LM440

I wish you could have captured more of it.  I often enjoy seeing a tattoo that is not one solid piece.  The mixture and open space creates a nice look at times.  I feel with this image you have captured that style.  Overall, I like it.  You can stop here or add more and still have a tattoo that will get attention and compliments.

• kelvin

well i think it looks fine but what do you think about it is what is important and our opinions on your tattoo mean nothing

• You mean the butterfly?It looks disproportionate. And the tattoo itself is too big and very distracting to the eyes. It would be better if it was smaller. Look at the size of its wings it's ridiculously bigger than it's body. The artist really messed it up.

The drawing itself is pretty but on your arm...it looks random