My boyfriend cant get hard because of me, what to do?

He admits he never had a problem with this in the past and he has had many partners. I feel like I'm relatively attractive although his ex was a model. How can I help him get and stay hard?

• Lili
    Favorite Answer

He's blaming his erectile dysfunction problem on YOU? Because you are supposedly not attractive enough?

If you're not a troll (I am deeply suspicious), then honey, dump him.  He's a controller and a manipulator.

If you really want to stay with him -- quite the masochist, aren't you? -- tell him to get a full check-up and ED drugs from his doctor. Say that your relationship depends on it. See how he reacts to THAT.

He also might have a porn problem.  Many young men do. They are unable to get aroused by real sex because of it.  Send him to a therapist.

It's pretty easy for a man to get and stay hard regardless of how you look. If he can't get it up or can't keep it up there's a problem with him, not you. Has he seen a doctor about E.D. yet? He should. Wandering mind and other mental issues within him could be a problem as well. Too much physical exertion during sex could cause him to go soft also. You're not the problem, even Hunny Booboo's mom got some. A soft penis is never the females fault. Also don't restrict him from letting him do what he likes nor shame him for his kinks. Insecurities also cause a man to go soft. If he likes to stroke it, let him. If he likes porn, watch it. If he want's to see you in something, wear it. But don't feel it's your fault if he can't perform. You can help him, but it's not your fault if he can't. 

Source(s): Experience
  • Evi

I'm gonna cut straight to the point hun he obviously doesn't fancy you. Now that's not your fault, or his. Have you tried spicing things up in the sex department?  Bit of role-playing, dirty talk etc see if that will help things along? Try some of those things, and if none of it works, I'm afraid it's most likely to be the first thing I said.  

Other than a medical problem you need to ask and inquire what he's into. If he tells you what he's into, ya'll do it and then he's still not erect then something on his part is wrong. Either he has a medical issue or the possibility that he lost his attraction to you.

If he doesnt have a particular kink you can indulge him in I recommend the you and he try the foot fetish.

Source(s): Take a look at my IG page for some inspiration: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDDNQtsJSMR/

Does he by chance frequent pornography or have a high meat/dairy/eggs diet ?? The are many possibilities for this..

I wanna go see my mom. I want to be with her. I feel alone. I need a hug from her. I can’t handle this anymore/.. I hate feeling so lonely

It's probably ED but like if he refuses to admit that there's not much you can do. Try to talk to him about it, and maybe talk through some things he'd want to try, sexually. Try to have a conversation with him about it, maybe bring up seeking medical help for his little problem. If he doesn't find you attractive, you might just have to get the hell out of there.

Source(s): my pepis

First off there is no way this is your fault.  If a guy needs a model to get a hard on, he's got some serious head issues.  Walk away from this mess, you deserve better

As a man I can tell you I never have trouble getting hard for a women that I am attracted to its the easiest thing in the world.  If I cant get hard it is the woman trust me.  Maybe you are too fat try losing some weight.   Also sexy lingerie could help.  Also if you dont seem too excited he may lose his excitment too.  Anyway you look at it it is your fault either your appearance, behavior or both.  Woman up!

• lover

you can do a lot

sex doesnt mean lie down and open legs

But he's hard when he's on Gay Grindr?