I would like to visit Israel next month, is it possible?

hello ,i plan to visit israel ,what is the policy today ?is it even possible??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Hello Adam,

It is possible, subject to any Corona-virus provisions by Israel and by the country from which you intend to travel. Also check if you would have to quarantine upon your return.

The following is my answer to a question from which I have been blocked:

Question URL:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AwrX...

Is the state of Israel in the same region of previous "Palestine" of the Roman Empire?

My response:

Yes, but the question-wording is in error. A valid question would be:

"Was the previous "Palestine" of the Roman Empire in the land of Israel / Judah?"

"Palestine" is the Roman-imposed re-name of Israel / Judah; the Romans having resurrected the name "Palestine" from the much smaller defunct "Philistine" region.

Did Jews live in Palestine before?

My response:

Yes, but the question-wording is in error - see above; so it should read:

"Did Jews live in Judah (Jew=citizen of Judah) before the Roman rename?"; to which the answer is that the Jews have unbroken presence in their ancestral homeland of Israel / Judah since Biblical times.

What about Judea?

My response:

The word comes from the region of Judah, one of the 12 tribes of Israel and one of the original partitions of Canaan (Canaan became the land of Israel of which Judah was part.)

Would [you] say that modern Israel is the capital region of the New Roman Empire?

My response:

No. There is no "New Roman Empire".

Israel is an indigenous sovereign state, which the Jews re-established within the Jewish ancestral homeland - See maps of previous Jewish indigenous sovereign states in the land.

From where did “Palestine” as a name imposed on the land of Israel, come?

The Romans imposed the term “Palæstina” (“Palestine”) on Roman-occupied Judah / Israel, resurrecting the term from the defunct much smaller region of “Philistia” (Hebrew: פלשת , Pleshet; the “Palestinian” Arabs have no connection with the ancient Philistines.

- - - - Start of extract: - - - -

“After crushing the [Jewish] Bar Kokhba revolt [135 CE / 779 BH–778 BH], the Roman Emperor Hadrian applied [imposed] the name Syria Palestina to the entire region, that had formerly included Judea province.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syria_Palaestina

- - - - End of extract - - - -

- - - - Start of extract: - - - -

“[...] After Roman times the name [“Palestine”] had no official status until after [...] the end of rule by the Ottoman Empire, when it was adopted for one of the regions mandated to Great Britain [...]”.

https://www.britannica.com/place/Palestine

- - - - End of extract - - - -

Israel was Re-established in 1948 following a United Nations Partition Plan under resolution 181, which had sought to set up two states, one Jewish and one Arab.

The then Palestinian Jewish Community had accepted the U.N. Partition Plan, but it requires more than one party to constitute an agreement. In 1947 the “Palestinian” Arab response was to start a civil war and terror to oppose the U.N. Partition Plan, instead take ALL the land of Israel, and ethnically-cleanse or murder the Jewish population from the Jews ancestral homeland of Israel:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947%E2%80%9348_Civi...

In 1948 the Arab countries attacked the newly Re-established State of Israel, but the Arabs lost the war. Jordan then illegally-occupied the West Bank, and also illegally-occupied East Jerusalem from which the Jordanians expelled the Jews. Egypt illegally-occupied the Gaza strip. Neither country offered these areas to the “Palestinian” Arabs.

“Palestinian” Arab propaganda falsely-alleges the Re-establishment of Israel caused: a “great injustice” / “nakba” (“catastrophe” / “disaster”) to the “Palestinian” Arabs.

In reality:

> The Palestinians violently rejected the Arab state of the United Nations Partition Plan;

> Jordan and Egypt occupied the land proposed for an Arab state under the U.N. Partition Plan (approximating to the West Bank and Gaza);

> BOTH Arabs and Jews, became war-refugees;

> The Palestinians falsely-claim with no evidence of any such policy that they were expelled from the land; Jews were indeed expelled by the Arabs as policy. Palestinians live and work in Israel.

Therefore the reader is entitled to be sceptical about “Palestinian” Arab propaganda alleging a fantasy-injustice.

As an attempt at “land for peace” under the Oslo Accords Israel gave the “Palestinian” Arabs autonomy of the West Bank (40%) and all of Gaza anticipating a peace treaty. Since then, the Palestinians:

Do not sincerely negotiate a peace treaty,

falsely-claim ALL of Israel,

and attack Israeli Jewish civilians as policy.

The "Palestinian" Arabs have no verifiable-claims to any part of the land of Israel.

Referring to the Bible where it talks about the Jewish People being given the land of Canaan by Allah / God, the noble Quran recognizes that the Land of Israel is given by Allah / God to the Jewish People, saying:

- - - - Start of English translation extract from the noble Quran: - - - -

Sura (chapter) “Al-Maaida” [“The Table” or “The Table Spread with Food”] 5:21:

“O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you,

and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.”

http://www.searchtruth.com/chapter_display.php?cha...

- - - - End of English translation extract from the noble Quran - - - -

The context from which the extract from the Quran is taken supports that recognition (for example, the previous verse 20 mentions Moses); and if someone alleges that it does not, then the reader should expect them to be able to explain that !

Israel is Re-established within the Jewish ancestral homeland. The Jews have unbroken presence and previous sovereign states there, from Biblical times. There has never been any indigenous “Palestine” sovereign state by which the “Palestinian” Arabs could base any claim to the land of Israel.

The “Palestinian” Arabs falsely-allege Israeli Jews all came from Europe; some Jews being returnee-exiles. Yet the Jewish People are indigenous to their ancestral homeland of Israel, with unbroken presence from Biblical times:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_...

Uploaded Image - Map Jewish Kingdom of Israel-Samaria, incl. part West Bank, and Golan Heights, capital Samaria; between 930 BCE / 1599 BH and 720 BCE / 1383 BH:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(S...

Map Jewish Kingdom of Judah, incl. rest of West Bank, capital of (what is now EAST) Jerusalem / “Old City”; between 930 BCE / 1599 BH and 586 BCE / 1244 BH - see previous link.

The “Palestinian Arabs” dropped “Arab” from their correct-description so you should not understand they mostly originate from Foreign-Arab-Migrant-Workers who came to the land of Israel just prior to, and during the British Mandate, to take advantage of higher wages through Jewish returnee-exiles - See “Arab Immigration to Historic Palestine: A Survey”, by Richard Mather:

http://www.mideastoutpost.com/archives/arab-immigr...

The “Palestinian” Arabs considering themselves Arab were opposed to being called a “people” until the 1960’s, when they decided it fitted with their intention to steal the land of Israel from its indigenous Jews:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11401/palestini...

Source(s): Please click the sources given above, or if any are not clickable you can copy their address to your web browser's address bar.
  • John E
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Although it is a lovely country, I wouldn't suggest to you taking a trip there.

It is pure 3rd world and anything could happen in a very unpredictable way and it is almost impossible to feel 100% safe due to the tensions between the native residents and the migrant Jewish people (illegal settlers).

Choose a more relaxed (and safe) destination, my dear friend.

Thank you for sharing,

Greetings

• 2 months ago

Other than nationals and residents, travelers are not allowed to enter and transit right now. It's not a good time to plan a trip there.

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

FOR NOW, Israel is BLOCKED worldwide. In the event WHEN travel is allowed, don't just go, but GO!!!

DO NOT be concerned about safety. There are virtually no terrorist or any other safety threats. Tel Aviv was full of rainbow flags. If "gay-ism" bothers you, it is evident in Tel Aviv. Rainbow flags outnumber the ubiquitous Star of David ones. You probably will not see a single gay couple making out and kissing and turning your stomach. I witnessed nothing of the sort. Just "welcome" signs everywhere. If you see it ignore it;

it is their preference. We strolled the cities (Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa) after dark as we usually do traveling outside USA. In Palestinia as well, all the people were congenial.

So if it is allowed, go and enjoy a new country. PRICES ARE SHOCKING!! We had an AirB&B (with two cats!!) and I cooked every night. Chicken, $10 a kilo I think, or a pound?? Bread was $7 a loaf!! SIMPLE BREAD. Pita was cheaper, and our choice. Vegetables and fruits were quite high also. Bananas are not imported, all are DOMESTICALLY grown. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I've been there twice, but not sure what the virus is causing them to do.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.