Do you ever dream that you can't stand, walk, or run? If so, how often?

• funnel

Just once when I was dreaming that I was flying. 

I dont....  I answer not to be mean or judgemental.  I dont have nightmares, I have never had wet dreams..  I get close but never seal deal in dreams...   I been shot twice, survived a time or two many depoyments...  I made then pay!!! I got all arms in legs...    My brothers and Sisters in Arms, not all can say same....

What's important is that you understand what it means to you, not how often others have similar dreams. If you're unable to stand, it probably means you're not standing up for yourself. You might also be feeling very low in real life as if you can't raise yourself out of it. If you feel paralyzed, that is how you feel in your life or career, like you cannot move forward. 

No, I don't dream of being completely helpless and unable to stand, walk, or run. I always manage to make it through to the end of the dream, alive and kicking!

usually I just dream that I'm trying to type something on my phone but cant move my fingers right. Or trying to run fast but my legs dont want to work correctly. For me this happens a few times per week. Its different from sleep paralysis, which is a physical sensation where you feel awake but cant move your body.

Yes sweetie it's called sleep paralysis happens from time to time

i always cant run in dreams. lately i dreamed about a WALKING bus chasing me and i could barely run XD