if my scooter breaks down can i call triple a?

• Fred

Good chance if you are a member they would come.  Years ago a steam train broke down on a tourist run and the driver was a member of the Automobile association so phoned them for assistance and the guy came out and was able to do the repair.

Do you have AAA membership? 

After about 35 years of membership, I dropped them because they refused to give me a receipt showing that I had used their services.  20 years later, they are still trying to recruit me.  Every time I hear from them I send the same letter of complaint, and what do they do?  Nothing.  Not even a reply to my letter.  The senior this and vice president of that send me recruitment letters, but they will not reply to my letter.  Last time I called them on the phone.  They put me on hold for an hour.  Their main office.  They have failed.  And so I shun them.  My middle finger for their loyal service.

Just push it home

If you have the "+" membership they'll do more for you than if you don't.

If I remember, I got a couple of jump starts and a delivery of a half gallon of gasoline.  This was for a small Yamaha motorcycle.

• Scott

If you have motorcycle coverage, yes.

• Erik

Yes.  However, they will be like "Whoa!  You are full of shinola".

• Jay P

Of course you can call them.

Whether they can do anything for you is another question entirely...

• adam

do you have a AAA  membership and is that scooter included in your policy? If it is then yes. If not then no.

Sure you can call them. Do you have AAA membership? Will they do anything for you? But you can always call them. 

Is your scooter covered in your policy ?