if my scooter breaks down can i call triple a?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Good chance if you are a member they would come.  Years ago a steam train broke down on a tourist run and the driver was a member of the Automobile association so phoned them for assistance and the guy came out and was able to do the repair.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Do you have AAA membership? 

After about 35 years of membership, I dropped them because they refused to give me a receipt showing that I had used their services.  20 years later, they are still trying to recruit me.  Every time I hear from them I send the same letter of complaint, and what do they do?  Nothing.  Not even a reply to my letter.  The senior this and vice president of that send me recruitment letters, but they will not reply to my letter.  Last time I called them on the phone.  They put me on hold for an hour.  Their main office.  They have failed.  And so I shun them.  My middle finger for their loyal service.

• 2 months ago

Just push it home

• 2 months ago

If you have the "+" membership they'll do more for you than if you don't.

If I remember, I got a couple of jump starts and a delivery of a half gallon of gasoline.  This was for a small Yamaha motorcycle.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Scott
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you have motorcycle coverage, yes.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes.  However, they will be like "Whoa!  You are full of shinola".

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Of course you can call them.

Whether they can do anything for you is another question entirely...

• adam
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

do you have a AAA  membership and is that scooter included in your policy? If it is then yes. If not then no.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sure you can call them. Do you have AAA membership? Will they do anything for you? But you can always call them. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Is your scooter covered in your policy ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.