Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 months ago

Are eyebrow slits ugly?

My mom doesn't want me to get them but it's just eyebrow hair, it'll grow back. Plus I think they look cool.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you should do it if you want, it does grow back fairly quickly and its not a big deal.

• 4 months ago

you should totally get it! it would be super cool and it grows back! 

• 4 months ago

Im not gonna lie i think they look kind of tacky but i guess it would depend on what kind of look you're going for and what your style is because the eyebrow slit in my opinion isn't something that goes with everything.

• 4 months ago

I think no.............

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

The style may not last forever, but for now it seems to work.  If you like it, I see no harm in giving it a try.  

• 4 months ago

No, they are not ugly. In fact, they are very cool! You should get them and who cares about what other people says!

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

They are very ugly. And, eyebrow hair does not always grow back.

• 4 months ago

I think they are cool. They’re making a come back. I am a barber and have been asked for them. I see high schoolers with them all the time as well 

Source(s): Myself
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

their a bit old

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

It depends how old you are. If you're under 18 (or the age of majority where you live), and Mom says no, then it's no. I agree that it is temporary, but I'm not your Mom.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

It's a fad that's over except for gays - which is OK if that's the message you want to send.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.