Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What do you think of women who engage in sex before marriage?

We are entering an age in humanity where religious ideals and morals are outdated. Eventually religion itself could even be seen as a facade and forgotten about. 

Sex before marriage is completely fine, and is no one's business except for the two people who in engage in it. If it were my own kids, I would just want them to be safe and happy.

I honestly don't care about what other women do with their bodies, genuinely don't understand why it bothers people so much.

Nothing. They do what they want. Marriage is just a piece of paper. And imagine only having sex with one person your whole life when your husband probably ***"" dozens of women! 

• If anybody wants to have sex before marriage, it's no big deal at all.If people don't want to marry, that's fine too.Marriage and society are social constructs created by human beings only. Marriage is to ensure more secure lives for children, and a bit more stability-financially,emotionally and physically.That's all. 

I heard that nobody follows sex after marriage anymore.

In Asian countries, it is a big no to have sex before marriage regardless it is a men or women but in western countries, it is normal. In today's world the trend is fast changing, even eastern women already had sex when they are in their teenage. 

Women who had sex before marriage can be described as they would like to have the training before engaging in sex after marriage or they could have high libido sex and just can't wait till marriage for sex.

However, it is advisable not to have sex before marriage as there are chances of pregnancy before marriage & abortion which will ruin the women's & her family life & respect. If you would like to learn about sex, just read the book or video clips that showing sex scenes as it will not harm you & damage your family reputation.

Nothing negative at all. Who wants to marry someone who you aren't fully compatible with ? Men and women should be able to explore a bit sexually so they can find someone who has the same tastes and that includes sexual preferences. 

Personally I think of sex before marriage like a shopping trip to the mall....I like to try on clothes before I purchase them 😉

• KTJoe

Best to partake of sexual intercourse before marriage than after, for sexual compatibility purposes.  

Have some for me, cos I ain't getting any! 😁 😉😂