Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Girlfriend won't leave her husband?

I met this beautiful woman at work. We already got along quick. Months by months things slowly built up. One thing led to another. Went from having sex to falling in love. They don't have kids. Everytime I bring this conversation up she tells me that there is no way she can leave her husband but she is fine keeping things the way they are. 

32 Answers

Relevance
  • GB
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You are just her 'bit on the side'. To pararphrase an old saying, 'When a cheating wife marries her lover, she creates a vacancy.'  The original went 'When a man marries his mistress...'

• She isn't going to leave her husband.. she already stated it to you more than once. Why are you beating a dead horse? lol

move on. you are her side piece and that is all. If she wanted to leave her husband, she would of.

• 2 months ago

Find a woman who isn't married or taken. She doesn't love you. If she did, you'd already have her to yourself. 

• 2 months ago

Did you just sleep with a married women? I'm 25 y/o man and i'm telling you, you need to take a look in the mirror. 

Where are your morals, principles, honor, character, self respect? Just because you've got some balls doesn't make you man. 

Leave the women alone and go find yourself another women who is single. Go read books on how to become a better man, better version of yourself. Instead of being a burden on society. You've got nothing to do with your life but sleep with other men's women. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Piero
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You are a side piece. Get used to the idea, or leave the relationship. She isn't going to leave him.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your getting used and played but you made your bed with the MARRIED cheater so you get to reap what you've soen. But your using her too  soooo never mind.

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She's where she wants to be.  If she wanted to leave her husband, she already would have.

You're just a game for/to her..

• 2 months ago

She still loves him.

• 2 months ago

i wouldnt go out with her if shes married

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, you are right.  Your gf won't leave her husband.

Do you have another question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.