Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 2 months ago

If one of the stars of the deadliest catch can die at age 38 then why can't I die at age 38?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Everyone CAN die at any age.  And all the illnesses we associate with old age CAN develop at young ages...they're just a whole lot less likely.  Kids contract cancer for example.

• 2 weeks ago

why are you talking like this ??  about such morbid b/s ?  where I am its early man,  quarter past 6 in the morning.

is this what goes through your head soon as your eyes open as youre laying in bed,  with a new beautiful glorious day before you ?

switch the thinking from dying to living.

life is a gift unlike any other.  however I can understand and appreciate that for some, they are born into a life which can be hell.  

that said,  right now we're in a pandemic and we need to keep our resolve and get through this together.

Also have faith in God, only god can save you from eternal damnation and all that **** lol

^_^

• 2 months ago

We don't decide when we or others die. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why indeed?                                                                            

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kenny
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You two are not the same .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can. Anyone can, although you only get one shot at life so why not make the most of it?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because you are immortal dude.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.