Computer suddenly stopped working?

I installed a new desk today. I unplugged my entire computer and sat it aside while i set up my desk. 

I plugged everything back in, correctly, and now it’s just turning on for a split second and back off. It keeps doing this in an constant loop. 

I took off the panel to see what happens, it sounds like the fan, but it wasn’t. I believe it’s coming from one of the other boxes right beside the fan.  

Light in picture turns on, then off immediately 

Try simple stuff like a different Power Supply cable or even another outlet. Try unplugging anything that's not necessary for the boot process. 

Power supply or CPU cooler unit displaced.

check if the start and reset switches

on the mobo are touching each other

they should not be touching

• Norm F

The symptoms you are describing are a PSU fault or the Motherboard is returning a a Voltage problem to the PSU shutting it down.

• David

Check the cables again, ensuring everything is plugged in, if no better remove the covers ensure the RAM and GPU are correctly seated. Reset the BIOS by removing the CR2032 battery from the motherboard for 30m then replace.

Next step would be to take it to a tech.