I had a dream that my girlfriend cheated on me and it turned out to be true. Does this mean that dreams can really tell your future?

• Jim
    1 week ago

Dreams do come true all the time.  Hundreds of millions of people dream thousands of dreams during their life time (10^11) so it would be unusual if none of them came true.  But we remember those that do come true and they make a good story. 

It means your intuition or your suspicions or whatever about her spoke to you through your dream. At least that's what I think. I think before you had this dream you had some suspicions about her. Am I right? 

• funnel

Only if that giant marshmallow WAS my pillow.

• Boy

sometimes they can...............

So can, but most are interpretation of your thoughts,

• Rich

Yes, dreams can tell your future. I know this because the Word of God has many such examples.

In Genesis 41 the Pharaoh of Egypt had a dream where he saw 7 healthy full fed cows and then there came 7 skinny, starving and sick cows. These these 7 skinny cows came they ate all the 7 fat and healthy cows.

Joseph interpreted the dream for Pharaoh, and he was 100% right.

Egypt had 7 years of abundance, but then came 7 years of severe famine to the land, and all the previous abundance was gone. The entire land was wasted.

There are many other such examples. But it comes down to this:

Why do you complain to him

that he responds to no one’s words[a]?

14 For God does speak—now one way, now another—

though no one perceives it.

15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,

when deep sleep falls on people

as they slumber in their beds,

16 he may speak in their ears

and terrify them with warnings,

17 to turn them from wrongdoing

and keep them from pride (job 33)

Right now there is an explosion of such dreams about the destruction of the USA through civil war, famine, marshall law, riots, every man for himself, etc.

God is warning people everywhere to repent and that nobody should take tomorrow for granted anymore.

I hope you will do the same. Study the Bible as long as they are still available, because God uses the same symbolism in dreams as He uses in the Bible. That is how I can discern which dreams are from God and which ones come from eating too much pizza.

And repent of your sins every day. People have no idea what is coming. If all the dreams I am seeing with God warning are coming soon we are about to experience hell on earth. So repent and never ever take the mark of the beast or you are doomed (research that in the Bible and compare that to Bill Gates ID 2020)

No, it means you were worried about it for reasons that turned out to be justified. Dreams are just your fears and thoughts.

No, but dreams can show you  things which your own subconscious mind picked up during the day.  It's not like "telling the future,"  but rather reading or seeing things that are supposed to be hidden from your awareness. You probably "had a feeling" that your gf was cheating, and then this feeling developed into a dream. This is how dreams work, all the time, so I am always sceptical when people tell me their dream foretold the future.   

Did everything happen just as in the dream?  If not it may just be  uncanny. After all we all keep having an ave. of three dreams per night; so it is possible one may come up on the same subject. 

You do know that all of our dreams do come with God ? 

No, more likely your sub conscience observed some subtle indication or changes in her behavior that indicated that it was a possibility. These things are what led to the dream.