Does tramadol create happiness? ?

I have OCD for about 20 years old. No drugs prescribed by doctors helped me. I was informed that tramadol cause happiness and make ocd disappear. I took a tramadol 100 today but I felt nothing at all. Do you have information in this regard? 

• Edna

Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever, that is used to treat moderate to severe pain in adults. It won't do a thing for a mental health disorder such as OCD.

Tramadol can slow or stop your breathing, and may be habit-forming. MISUSE OF THIS MEDICINE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH, especially in a person using the medicine without a prescription. 

• Chanel

Tramadol is not for OCD. It is to reduce pain and if you take too many you feel floaty.

Pain can cause unhappiness, Tramadol reduces pain, that's pretty much the extent of how Tramadol effects your mood. Less pain, less unhappiness, then you might be able to enjoy things a little more.

• Tavy

Nope, when I took it I just got tired.

Tramadol is a pain reliever.  

It really isn't for anything else.

It also isn't that good at relieving pain.

If you take it often enough, it is also likely to cause stomach upset.  

Tramadol is a pain reliever and s pretty useless one at that.