Our president Donald Trump said he’ll ban TikTok? What are your thoughts?

Update:

The criteria of thought is COVID-19’s terrible impression with TikTok to our Presidents aspirations. That’s what I made out of the answers; as for the favorite answer that I can’t really choose I’m afraid right now.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Gert
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I think he has more important things to involve himself with.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

It is a great idea to those of us that know the truth about it.

• 4 months ago

He wants to ban Tik Tok  because the comedian  Sarah Cooper is roasting him *alive*  with her hilarious impersonations  of his moronic statements. 

She really has a knack for pointing out just how  STUPID he sounds, by playing his actual  clips,   voice-wise--------but she kind of acts them out,  to make him seem..............well, as  STUPID and CRAZY  as they ARE. 

I mean, here's a beaut........... this is priceless.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8oaaP68i4s

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

This -->      

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John W
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I've learned not to listen to Trump. What he says changes every day. Instead, I watch what he tries to do, and usually it's not good.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Trump is no fool.

You liberals are foolish.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

That would make him as bad as the Chinese Communists.

There is no proof that TikTok has any spy software or anything dangerous, or that it can collect any sensitive data.  This is purely for politics, since politicians control people through creating an enemy, and Trump is a supporter of Russia.  He needed a new enemy.

• 4 months ago

Good, because they're stealing the data from idiots that download the Tic Tok app.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I think little Donnie got his feewings hurt and now he needs his baba and blankie,,, and probably a nappy.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Sadly the President is in severe dementia. He is not aware of what he is saying - not that he particularly cared about it any stage of his life...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.