Our president Donald Trump said he’ll ban TikTok? What are your thoughts?

The criteria of thought is COVID-19’s terrible impression with TikTok to our Presidents aspirations. That’s what I made out of the answers; as for the favorite answer that I can’t really choose I’m afraid right now.

• Gert

I think he has more important things to involve himself with.

It is a great idea to those of us that know the truth about it.

He wants to ban Tik Tok  because the comedian  Sarah Cooper is roasting him *alive*  with her hilarious impersonations  of his moronic statements. 

She really has a knack for pointing out just how  STUPID he sounds, by playing his actual  clips,   voice-wise--------but she kind of acts them out,  to make him seem..............well, as  STUPID and CRAZY  as they ARE. 

I mean, here's a beaut........... this is priceless.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8oaaP68i4s

Youtube thumbnail

This -->      

• John W

I've learned not to listen to Trump. What he says changes every day. Instead, I watch what he tries to do, and usually it's not good.

Trump is no fool.

You liberals are foolish.

That would make him as bad as the Chinese Communists.

There is no proof that TikTok has any spy software or anything dangerous, or that it can collect any sensitive data.  This is purely for politics, since politicians control people through creating an enemy, and Trump is a supporter of Russia.  He needed a new enemy.

Good, because they're stealing the data from idiots that download the Tic Tok app.

• TB12

I think little Donnie got his feewings hurt and now he needs his baba and blankie,,, and probably a nappy.

Sadly the President is in severe dementia. He is not aware of what he is saying - not that he particularly cared about it any stage of his life...