Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

I have corona idk what im going to do?

I have dry cough runny nose and sneezing

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I had it in January.

Probably the first to get it in my state.

It took a month for it to go away. I was 28 when I had it.

Just eat lots of yogurt or take a probiotic, turn up the heat, drinks lots of fluid, and get lots of rest.

For me, my initial symptoms were what you had. But I also had diarrhea and a fever.

I started producing bloody phlegm and had pneumonia a week before it went away. 

• 2 months ago

You deal with it, that's what you do. Is this the first time you've ever had the flu? You know this Covid BS has a 99% recovery rate, don't you? Unless you're 300 pounds overweight or have some type of other issue, you'll be fine, if that's even what you have.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A dry cough, runny nose, and sneezing can be caused by MANY things other than corona virus - seasonal allergies, for example. 

Have you been tested for corona virus? A test that comes back positive is just about the only way you can be certain that you are presently infected with corona virus. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe lock yourself in a basement for 4 or 5 months like Joe Biden.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

COVID does not give you a runny nose.

• 2 months ago

Go to a trump rally.   The virus will understand it's actually fake and cease to exist.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you have a common cold and not Covid-19

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

See a doctor and demand chloroquine.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not much you can do. Just gotta take care of yourself as much as possible, get rest and drink water and hope get through it. Dont bother going to the H until you feel you start having breathing problems. That's more likely a sign its planning to kill you 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.