Rick asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 months ago

Why did Yahoo REALLY block comments on their articles? What are they hiding ??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The whites in the USA fetishize cottonwood and PC culture....

• 1 month ago

Yahoo has obviously noticed that people avoid reading the articles and head straight to the comments. It is obviously a better way to get the gist of the story, skip the trashy, unprofessional way that Yahoo writes their own articles, and confirm along with other commentators that when they publish articles from other sources (or copy and paste rather), they are pushing an ultra liberal agenda that has a more damaging effect than any of our international enemies could hope to achieve. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I understand you're going through withdraw, but it's been two weeks. Give it up. Fox News and Breitbart still allow comments.

• Lilly
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Many sites have become less and less social over the years I've noticed. The clampdown? Many powerful people seem to fear free speech for the most part. Sad but true.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Just like the rest of the Liberal Delusional butt wipes, Yahoo is hiding the TRUTH.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They are getting rid of hate talk/slander/ abuse which is what the public is calling for.

• 2 months ago

They do not want anyone to say things that are not politically correct and against the official agenda. I wonder if the government has told them to do it. 

• 2 months ago

Why? because racism and toxic behavior. Why don't you learn to think for yourself?

• 2 months ago

Free Speech, that's what. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.