Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 2 months ago

What is the best gift for the bride-to-be?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Birth control....so they can enjoy each other, without a rug rat on their butt.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you know her well enough to need to buy her a gift surely you have a better idea than we do. Go with her interests and listen to what she's saying about her plans. If she's of the more vain bride variety maybe a facial or some other spa service. If she's planning an exotic honeymoon maybe a gift card for a swimwear retailer. You get the idea. 

• 2 months ago

A Color Illustrate copy of "THE KAMA SUTRA".

• 2 months ago

I have been to many weddings and have also bought quite a few wedding gifts along with giving cash.

The gift that I repeatedly gave to marrying couples was a bench. Benches are incredibly versitile because they can be used in so many places and scenarios. 

A bench comes in so many styles, finishes, colors and can be used for outdoor or indoor purposes. 

An outdoor bench can be used on a porch, patio, deck or tucked away under trees in the yard. An outdoor bench can also be used indoors, as well. A bench is great to use by the door for guests to sit and remove their shoes. A bench can be placed at the foot of a bed, be used at an indoor or outdoor table when more seating is needed for company. A bench is easy to move into the living room or anywhere extra seating for two is needed.

Benches come in a variety of price ranges to fit every budget. If one may be out of your price range, perhaps someone else can share the expense with you to give a joint gift.

I have been delighted to visit friend's homes, all these years later, to see they still have and are enjoying their bench!

Try on-line shopping for a bench;

Overstock.com

Wayfair.com

Hayneedle.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Cash or gift card.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Give them a photo frame with both the bride & the groom photos together in the frame for them to remember their wedding & the person who gave the gift. It is a simple gift yet can be used for many years to remember you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Rechargeable sex toys for both their pleasure.

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A shower gift?  Look on her registry. 

I bought one bride a white silk short robe with Bride on the back.  But I knew from her mom she wanted one. 

A wedding gift should be for the couple.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

nothing. why does she need anything?? she's already getting a wedding... 

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

a groom ????   .....................................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.