Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 2 months ago

What is better: car or motorcycle? why?

• 21 hours ago

Good electric bicycle from https://minimotors.sg

My truck is better for pulling my pontoon boat than my motorcycle...

Get a three wheeler,  you can have best of both worlds. Ride tail in a poker run.

• Jay P

Depends on the context of the question.

• Fred

In the winter I am sure you would prefer the car.  Also your chance of surviving a car accident is much higher than if you rode a motorbike.

Car drivers live longer than motorcycle riders. is RUBBISH I am nearly 90 and still riding motorcycles and I dont have any Broken Bones ever

Last crash my fault 1962 in Holland and that was with my car

Neither

I love my Motorcycles but not conducive to weekly shopping or when it is Raining

I use the Motorcycle most of the time but as I got older i hated the Cold weather

Car- can be used to go to work when it is raining,storming, and carry stuff like tools to job site.  Bike is a luxury.(essentially a second vehicle) a weekend warrior.

• Scott

Although I have ridden motorcycles for over 45 years, they are not a viable replacement for a car. Heat, cold, snow, rain can make riding a motorcycle miserable. Hauling groceries/laundry can also be a hassle. 

• Barry

Car drivers live longer than motorcycle riders.

Better for what purpose ?