Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

Senior Year of High School, should I take Physics or Anatomy & Physiology?

I'm currently enrolled to take Physics but have been thinking about changing to Anatomy. Do colleges care either way? I have no interest in Physics whatsoever and don't plan on doing anything science related after HS. Although, if Physics will look good on my transcript, while I'd very much rather not take it, I guess I would do it.

Favorite Answer

It depends on the college, obviously, if your degree in college requires credit for it you can take it in college. Often it is encouraged to take simultaneously with the rest of the courses. If you have no interest in either class choose which one has most of your friends so it is more enjoyable. However by this time you should have planned out what you are going to study in college and should be picking senior year classes and activities, volunteering, etc. based on that.