Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Did you know that Adolf Hitler was not a monster, and simply wanted to put an end to Germany being robbed and debased?

He ordered the deaths of nobody. The victors write the history books and Adolf Hitler is by far the most vilified person in history. He merely wanted to stop the theft of German land, money and resources, and expel the parasites responsible for this as well as for the eroding of German morality. 

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I know that.  The Jews are liars.

Haz....expel does not mean murder. Those that died did so from malnutrition, overwork and disease. Most likely a combination of all three. They were not gassed and no evidence exists for the gas chambers. No records and no written mandate from Hitler. 

Buy a dictionary. 

Anonymous,  not my question. 

• 1 month ago

What scares me is that this person isn’t joking, they genuinely believe this lunacy. 

• 1 month ago

And I guess you believe invading Poland was okay also.  You need to reread the history books and see what this demonic leader did.

• 1 month ago

he wanted a supreme race, he hated anyone different, he caused millions of deaths and was a disgusting man, you are wrong.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

One thing that you seem to ignore is the fact that there were many other ways to change how Germany was being treated. Going to war and causing the deaths of over 30.000.000 people was not the best way to bring about change. Hitler was a megalomaniac  who was always right while everyone else was wrong.  I fail to see how anyone could ever think that Hitler was good in any sense.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

reported for rant

• 2 months ago

And if you're right? THEN WHAT? 

• 2 months ago

No, Hitler was not a monster, he was a pragmatic politician with understandable aims given the historical context.

Unfortunately, he decided to achieve these aims by inflicting horrendous controls on the German people and war on the rest of Europe. To him the end was worth the means.

What is annoying is amateurs pretending to know any history without checking the sources.

The alleged interview with Josef Hell in 1922 was not written down in any way until 1945, and Hell was not an unbiased witness. All oral history is unreliable unless it is backed up by primary sources.

https://www.ifz-muenchen.de/archiv/zs/zs-0640.pdf

Genocide was not the preferred way of getting rid of the Jews until at least 1941.

If you are going to use the Hell source, at least use the whole quote - Hitler went on to say that his antisemitism was fake, but he needed a scapegoat to untie the German people behind him. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If thats true how come there is written evendence that he ordered the murder of over 6.000.00 Jews etc.

Your not very good at trolling are you.

• 2 months ago

How? Even if you discount the holocaust, he came to power by ordering the assassination of his political opponents. That's straight up murder.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

the German people WERE suffering, but because they LOST WWI ..................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.