Bdf asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 months ago

How good is this poster for breakfast cereal I designed? ?

I am a graphic designer and I designed this poster for Kellogs, I'd like to know how professional and good it looks. The concept as you can see if a woman wiping her lips happily after eating cereal

thats a good start

Change the print color

The bowl prospective looks off

• Judy

The size of the bowl and spoon look too large.  She shouldn't be covering her mouth with her hand.  The word "delicious" is hard to see because it blends in with the picture.  I don't know what the 2 things on the left side are.  They look like floating loaves of bread.  I don't know what the brownish thing is on her ear.

Doesn't work for me, sorry - she looks as though she's laughing rather than enjoying food, the perspective's all wrong, and the floating bread rolls are pretty random. And what's on her ear?

• kswck2

Seems to me you are sharing their intellectual property before they ok it. 

It looks like she's about to vomit

• You are not a graphic designer.

I'd eat that cereal just liked i'd eat Kim Kardashian's a ss. Delicious. 

• A.J.

I'm thinking Japanese, where they cover their mouth often. In the USA, we cover our mouth to spit out things we are eating.  It's a full bowl of cereal with the spoon in it. She didn't eat any. And what's in the bowl with the flakes? Where is the bright color fruit pieces or berries?

Maybe she should be with a cell phone instead.

I'd like to be able to say it's grrrr-eat (see what I did there?), but I can't.

The model and her expression are cute. That's the best element.

The background is cluttered and it looks like one of her ears is a slice of wood.

The cereal bowl's scale is way off and the contents look fake. The browner elements are probably supposed to be nuts but they look like unshelled pecans, which would break a person's teeth.

The end of a wholegrain baguette and a sliver of a cookie of some kind seem completely out of place--what do they have to do with cereal? They are more sharply in focus than anything else, too.

The product name is almost illegible against her arm color, except the word "breakfast" in white. The small print is unreadable at this scale.

Ow, huh? I'm sorry. But now you know the flaws a stranger sees, and you can fix each one. I'd start with the logo and the bowl of cereal.