Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 6 months ago

I've already checked all three credit reports this year. Is there a way to access at least one credit report or do I have to wait ?

Favorite Answer

Creditkarma, credit.com, creditsesame, discover and many others have free scores and you can see what has happened recently like an inquiry.  I get emails when someone checks my credit.  Not sure if they give you actual report because I just have not looked for my actual report in a long time. My score is 826 and it will probably go down 5-6 points for a month as I charged a lot, about 10% of my limit. Then when I pay it off my score will go back up. (There are delays, its not instant)

I have never paid for my report or my score and cannot imagine ever doing so.

Yes, but you have to pay for it.  You get to access each one once a year for free, but you can access it as many times as you wish by paying money.

You can check them whenever you please.  Just pay the fee.

i would contact the place where you have your credit card about it