Anonymous

Do you believe that Native Americans have the right to tell everyone else to get out of the United States?

• Tj

Yes, since it is their country.

Nope, nobody living today has anything to do with what happened back then. My ancestors were brought here on slave ships, but I'm not stuck in the past. Perhaps if the people involved were still alive, they could surely be given a piece of my mind. But they're dead, so you know what? That's alright with me. I think Native Americans should not dwell on that, it serves no purpose and does the mind no good. Just live your life I say.

There's no such thing as a Native American. The oldest ancestors of all homo sapiens came from some other place, presently thought to be Africa. There are different theories about where "Native Americans" came from. Probably the favorite theory is that they came from Asia.  Their only legitimate claim is that their ancestors were here before those who came after the so-called discovery of America, not that they somehow came out of nothing here is what is now know as America.

No because they are not the founders of the U.S.

No, it is the buffalo, deer, moose, elk and other native animals that have the right to tell the Native Americans to go back go where they came from since they are immigrants here just as my family was.

98% of americans are descendants of immigrants even if a nuclear holocaust happened they wouldn't have their own country....

• They can say whatever they want.  Making their dream come true, well that's a horse of a different color.

I feel they’re the only ones entitled to say “go back to whatever country you came from”

No, because they were vanquished.

No but I can see their frustration