Lump, please help!!?

So, I have a few questions. Within a week, there has been a lump to grow on my head, right side, about an inch away from the middle of my ear. It is hard and feels like bone almost. It can’t be moved. A few days later, I noticed a smaller lump, on the left side of my neck, right at the bottom of my hair line. It does seem like I can move it.

In January I had a benign pituitary tumor removed. It was growing for 7-10 years. The last time I had an MRI was in May.I have scheduled an appointment with my GP for Wednesday. So please don’t say ask a doctor. I just want to know if anyone has experienced this? It’s driving me insane. All I can do is google. What is it?Since I recently had an MRI, do you think they would’ve been seen? Can cancerous tumors appear that quickly? Everything I’ve read on head and neck cancer, says it comes with migraines and ear pain. And I’ve had those for quite some time. I don’t know?? Maybe I’m just sketched out because of my history. I’m a 25 year old female.

Favorite Answer

It could be cancer.... it could also be a cyst, or an infection, or probably half a dozen other things. No one on here can make a diagnosis from a description. You're doing the right thing by seeing a doctor, and panicking isn't going to help. Just wait 2 days and see what your doctor says.