megan asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Why do dogs stink? ?

The smell of dog dandruff literally makes me want to vomit. I hate being in a dog owners house, all the hair and smell is so gross.

Favorite Answer

I am so glad my neighbors moved, they had five dogs that smelled bad.

Remember, the owner does not smell the stench, since they are desensitized to it, their house probably reeked from the odor; crummy people.

you sad thing. all animals stink including human beings. 

The main reason is poor diet. 

The next most common reason is poor care...ears must be rinsed/cleaned with a drying agent after bath/swimming to prevent bacteria. (Vet can rx this). Teeth need regular care, too.

Source(s): owner

We currently have four dogs and they do stink like hell. My parents hate it even more when they poop and pee inside the house 'cause the smell even gets worse so we have to let them out and let them poo on a field near us for awhile. Don't even get me started about the fleas. It's even difficult when they caught them. The only animal fully allowed in the house is our cat since she doesn't smell at all and she behaves quite well. 

How bored can a person be that they need to post rubbish like this!?

I don't think dogs stink.  I have had dogs all my life & have kept 5 at a time for many yrs & yrs.  Now pigs stink, skunks stink, bears stink, horses have a smell all their own.  I guess the smell of dogs is not an issue with me.  I don't smell dog anymore, it is a normal smell that I have lost scent of.

......Reported 🙃......

yes dear if you say so

Your dog thinks YOU stink.

my brother by marriage purchased a pup since he needed to know the guardians of the canine (more secure for the children: BS!!!!).... the canine who is presently grown-up bit my nephew!!!! so knowing where the canines originate from doesn't signify "Security"

Great preparing, great conduct, great personality : security

a few canines don't care for kids. A few canines do... at that point you have canines who like children however are not very much prepared... and afterward you have the ones who like children and are all around prepared...

I concur with embracing grown-up canines when you have children. Little dogs have an unexpected impact, and a ton of work and it's difficult to advise the children to be steadfast with a charming pup.

Presently I think individuals feel that since they misguided, in light of the fact that cover, salvage gatherings ought to accomplish more to instruct individuals (if just they had time and cash) ....

over and over: obliviousness is the offender!

Cats smell worse.   They literally crap IN the house.

Get a hobby, Anna