Do wish to incarnate on this Earth again? ?

I don't. I think this life enough is for me, for my soul growth. I do not want to incarnate on this earth because of suffering. 

Favorite Answer

No way Jose! I wouldnt do this world thing again for all the gold in the world.  

There would be the after life in another world, in which the time dimension is eternity.

We are ALL here being tested by GOD!  If we pass GOD's Test, then to Heaven we shall go. With GOD comes LOVE! 

If we fail this test then to Hell we shall go!  To a far worse place! With fire burning all around us.  If we die hating even one other person, then we shall go to Hell! 

If someone lives their life without ever hearing of GOD and that GOD sent Jesus, their sole will have another life to be tested!

• The incarnation of your new body will not be on this earth, but in the afterlife, which God has already prepared for all human beings. After that, there will be His judgment, and whether you like it or not, you will continue to live, in heaven or hell, your free choice.

So you think you are too good for this Earth? You think you are better than everyone else?

Those are not a good reasons.

THERE IS NO REINCARNATION.