Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

After all we now know about Donald Trump, do you still believe he was the lesser evil in 2016?

If Hillary Clinton had won, we wouldn't have over 150k coronavirus dead now. And we would still have allies.

273 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Now, with 4 million Corona Virus cases, we only have 56 million MORE to go to get beyond the figures for the Bird Flu of 2009. And the number dead from this year still has not surpassed last year's Flu figure. Stop listening to mainstream media; their hype has everyone scared out of their wits. 

• 4 months ago

He's been the best president in my lifetime.

• 4 months ago

Few world leaders are more evil than Trump.  

• 4 months ago

I CAN'T EVEN IMAGE THE DAMAGE HILLARY WOULD HAVE DONE TO THIS COUNTRY IF SHE HAD WON.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Not just the lesser, but actually good for this country. Look at the liberal losers and the destruction and chaos they allowed and then having the nerve to ask tax payers for money to rebuild something they allowed.

• 4 months ago

Hitlery lost, Trump will be reelected; Deal with it.

• Duck
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Not only do we have 150,000 dead due to Donnie failing the American people, his response to the number of deaths is 'it is what it is'.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Never believed that. He was the one.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

if she had won you would of still have these many deaths doesn't matter who is the president is you can't stop the coronavirus or any kind of disease common sense you need some really fast

• 4 months ago

Maybe Hillary would have made the right step to send the correct message. Not to politicize the virus. I don't think the nation would have become as split as it is now but it doesn't matter. After the Epstein debacle and Bill Clinton lying on record. (Being caught for repeatedly going to the teen rape island) Hillary would have caught fire by association. She would have been one term and we'd have some other Republican believing it's not their job to deal with viruses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.