Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 2 months ago

Why do a lot of men hate women who are smart, manipulative and dominant?

These days women are smart, strong, manipulative and dominant but some men like Bill hate such kind of women. These kind of men have no problem with men being dominant but whine about women who are superior to men.

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Smart and strong women are rare in these days, the fact that we had so many geniuses women in the past because they were not getting brainwashed by stupid ideologies like liberalism who always promotes feminism.

• 2 months ago

I don't mind a woman who is strong, dominant and manipulative. But bear in mind that I, as a man, am naturally the alpha/head of the household so if we are talking relationship-wise, no, I do not enjoy a woman who comes in thinking that she's going to run me or the relationship, thinking that she is going to have the final word. No, that's me so you just sit down and look cute. 👍

• Jack
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Because then they can't be those things.

• 2 months ago

To be fair, women seem to hate men for those exact reasons.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • e9601:
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Because manipulative and dominant is not attractive and not something a man would want.

• 2 months ago

RepubliCONS are misogynistic pricks

• 2 months ago

they do suck. like hoovers!  those kinds of men live in pure terror of the whirlpool of lust and desire once one of those women latch onto them.

their paltry little soul squrims at the devil....

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Who in the world likes manipulative women? And dominant women don't really exist, but bitchy, demanding and forceful women exist, and they suck. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Men literally don't like or want smart women unless she will put her smarts to use for their benefit or unless shes an educated woman of class who will offer them status.

• 2 months ago

Because there's only room for one Alpha in any social dynamic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.