Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 2 months ago

Why do a lot of men hate women who are smart, manipulative and dominant?

These days women are smart, strong, manipulative and dominant but some men like Bill hate such kind of women. These kind of men have no problem with men being dominant but whine about women who are superior to men.

Favorite Answer

Smart and strong women are rare in these days, the fact that we had so many geniuses women in the past because they were not getting brainwashed by stupid ideologies like liberalism who always promotes feminism.

I don't mind a woman who is strong, dominant and manipulative. But bear in mind that I, as a man, am naturally the alpha/head of the household so if we are talking relationship-wise, no, I do not enjoy a woman who comes in thinking that she's going to run me or the relationship, thinking that she is going to have the final word. No, that's me so you just sit down and look cute. 👍

• Jack

Because then they can't be those things.

To be fair, women seem to hate men for those exact reasons.

• e9601:

Because manipulative and dominant is not attractive and not something a man would want.

RepubliCONS are misogynistic pricks

they do suck. like hoovers!  those kinds of men live in pure terror of the whirlpool of lust and desire once one of those women latch onto them.

their paltry little soul squrims at the devil....

• Bill

Who in the world likes manipulative women? And dominant women don't really exist, but bitchy, demanding and forceful women exist, and they suck. 

Men literally don't like or want smart women unless she will put her smarts to use for their benefit or unless shes an educated woman of class who will offer them status.

Because there's only room for one Alpha in any social dynamic.