Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

everything taste and smell the same?

im having this problem where everything taste and smell the same, at first i thought it was my clothes but i changed and showered multi times and the smell still there? does anyone know why? and how can i get rid of it

Update:

i forgot to mention im not in any medication or what so ever. and im not sick.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't listen to the people who automatically thinks Covid. It's probably something else, but go see a doctor. Try sniffing lemons and see what happens.

• 2 months ago

have you ever had tonsillitis? i have had tonsillitis three times before, and now sometimes when i have a cold everything i eat tastes the same and every time i smell something it has this weird smell, i cant really explain it, but its weird, idk why this happens, but do you think that could be why everything tastes and smells the same?

• Marvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Any kind of flu or similar can cause that. Typically the symptoms last only a few days. Smoking causes that ( that includes MJ).

• 2 months ago

i hate jesus and mary becuase lorna sedman and the church bercause they had me raped

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Maybe the source of odour is inside the house somewhere, something rotting or dirty.

• 2 months ago

answer is either you have the caronar virus or you have had a stroke...but then you could have a yeast infection down below too.

• Andy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It's not a sign of Covid- that would be a loss of smell and/or taste. If everything smells or tastes the same then speak to a doctor. 

• 2 months ago

Maybe rinse you're mouth out with black tea, kill any bacteria and inflammation around teeth gums and sinuses, not saying this is the problem but if there is a infection within that region that can cause same taste and smell

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

First signs of Covid.

UK.

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Loss of taste and smell is one of the common Covid symptoms.  Are you having muscle aches? Shortness of breath?  Headaches?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.