henry asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

what if your psychiatrist doesn't believe in empaths?

i live in nairobi,kenya(africa) & most of the psychiatrists don't believe in empaths.what should i do since i have a problem that's empath related.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with user Shadow but you could at least relax this evening with a mbanga soup and a bottle of palm wine.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There are no such thing.   Purely science fiction.   There are people who are really observant and EMPATHETIC. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

So you're asking why a degreed professional educated in science & medicine doesn't believe in fantasy?? The fact that you're seeing a psychiatrist underscores the real problem here. You're not listening to them and are still in denial about your problem. Until you face the reality that *you* are responsible for your own emotions instead of blaming illusory, cosmic forces, your mental health will not improve.

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The psychiatrists are obviously sociopaths who deny empaths due to their lack of heart  but that’s their loss. Empaths are emotionally in tune with others. Talk to a loved one or someone close to you whom you have a connection with. Don’t bother with the psychiatrists. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.