Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 6 months ago

I had an Amazon gift card sent to the wrong address?

Can I get that cancelled and have them send me a new card?

2 Answers

  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Your best bet is to ask Amazon.

  • 6 months ago

    You should be able to cancel the order when you pull up your recent orders tab

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.