Looking for a pair of earbuds that will allow stereo-to-mono.?

I am looking for a set of quality earbuds where I can transfer all of the sound to just one earbud (stereo-to-mono). Are there any earbuds on the market that has this functionality? My workplace allows headphones, but you can only have them in one ear. 

Flossy Carter on youtube has all kinds of videos covering truly wireless earbuds. Check em out! I know my airpods pro can do that and they are good and sturdy but they cost a lot and you get the best function out of them with an apple phone. If you can get a good deal on them I can recommend them. They are ugly though and scream douche IMO.

• Lance

You could use a Plantonics Voyager or similar devise which produces a mono signal from a stereo feed... My understanding is that the Voyager will produce a pretty good musical tone  compared to other such devises, which are mostly geared toward voice transmission...Although personally I have never tried it...

I think you can use a mono extension cable and plug it into portable player. That would combine the left and right channels and then you can plug your earphones into the extension cable. Sound will come out as mono in both left and right earbuds. You may need to disable one of the earbuds by cutting one of the 2 wires inside or the sound will come out and disturb the other workers.

If that does not work you can use a stereo splitter cable to separate the music into left and right channels from your portable player. Then use a mono splitter cable to combine the 2 channels back a single output. You can then plug the earbuds into that single output and get mono sound from both earbuds.