Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 2 months ago

Why do guys like subwoofer systems that can put you into cardiac arrest?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

We do it for SPL competition and to avoid annoying nearby neighbors.

• 2 months ago

If it causes that type of person to have cardiac arrest why are you complaining? They don't care if it sounds good.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This is the online generation and the sub generation and the "still living in my parents house" generation.   Not much you can do.

• 2 months ago

There are contests where systems are given a "burp" sound and dB is measured to judge which one can make the loudest noise at that single frequency. It's like any competition where one gets to brag about doing more than anyone else. I've never heard of anyone being put into cardiac arrest by this, but the loudest noise I've ever made was shooting my 30-30 Winchester at the range. Nobody would do that inside a vehicle either  and after wards, all I bragged about was the 9s and 10s I hit at 100 yards using open sights. 

If you want more, join the navy and shoot the 16 inch guns.

Now,gimme my 4 thumbs downs. Negative attention is better than no attention.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You should be asking that in the Psychology or Mental Health forum because no ordinary person can fathom such stupidity and rudeness.. 

• 2 months ago

ASK THEM NOT US BUT THAT SOUNDS dangerous.

• 2 months ago

idk cause they think "loud" is better? i mean if you can't really hear shet i wouldn't say it's good. all you got is vibrations which i believe is what sound is. it is what it is. i also assume it's actually a lot cheaper too compared to other things like engine work 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.