What is a good replacement for yahoo now that comments are disabled?

With the comments section disabled, yahoo has become a one sided echo chamber where facts go unchecked and bad journalists get away with bad journalism. We all raced to the comments section to hear the actual voices of our fellow Americans as well as outsider perspectives. With that feature disabled, i feel no further need to use yahoo other than to ask all of you users where a good alternative is?  

I'm noticing a lot of responses under "anonymous" sound more like yahoo staff. I completely disagree. It empowered us to share our voices and have a community vote on our opinions. When you can't handle a counter argument that a community agrees with, you throw a temper tantrum and make everyone shut up? I usually just get over it and listen to what's being said. Too many times the headline and article have been wrong, only to be corrected by a top commenter with thousands of votes supporting it

Due to the endless Bias and total lack of public opinion, I can no longer support yahoo. You chose your side and that side stifles Freedom. I've moved my email addresses and will never use your site again. Enjoy filing for bankruptcy.

@Endless444 posting just "vote Trump out, he's our problem" then posting a random picture of a sleeping dog from 13 years ago is a solid example of why we think democrats are completely insane. Seek help.

• Rick
    Favorite Answer

I haven't found any ................................

Yahoo manipulates news.  Yahoo posted the Jussie Smollett story front and center until it was determined it was a hoax and then Yahoo buried the story.  I wondered if I was imagining that but then they did it again on the Nicholas Sandmann story.  I also noticed they would selective bury other stories like the 2017 Chicago torture incident where four blacks tortured, and posted torture videos, of a white handicap man in Chicago.  Very manipulative website clearly engaged in pushing the false narrative that "white evil, black victim".  Liberalism is a toxic poison which is slowly destroying the USA. 

Trump 2020 for sure.

Not good. Is that you cal Democracy? 

Vote Trump out # 2020

I agree yahoo has shut up freedom of speech.  We need an alternative homepage that allows comments. I usually like the comments more than the article

It's obvious that Yahoo is going to do anything possible to ensure Trump does not get re-elected.  Yahoo gets quite annoyed when their "articles" and "stories" get fact checked...  In addition, it's also pretty obvious that they've shut down their "comments" area to help their agenda....Yahoo "writers" get taken to school on a regular basis.  

Yahoo is a Democrat sounding board that has one agenda and one agenda only - to get President Donald J Trump out of office.  Good luck, Yahoo, no one is reading your propaganda now.  We, the 'regular' folks' skip it because it is so divisive and slanted it isn't worth the time or energy to consume.  Yahoo - you tried and failed by blocking good, honest, red-blooded Americans their platform to correct, disagree and debate your one-sided news agency.  Bye-Bye Yahoo.

I'm pretty sure it's political. The removal happened right after DA Trump said no one likes him. And with removing the remarks section, we can't express our true feelings over the idiot. So beings that Yahoo is a public open forum for all Americans, the removal was nothing more than a political move in which Trump is coping Putin's tactics. Moving on to another service

Lots of anonymous "answers" defending disabling comments. Nice try yahoo staff. Typical liberals, when in doubt call people racist. 

The good news is a lot of them will be looking for jobs when yahoo news tanks. The exodus has already started.  

The uniqueness of Yahoo news was the public feedback remarks - they will be missed and now I will have no reason to revisit yahoo news.