Trent asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 2 months ago

Is it safe Investing in Bitcoin Future? ?

I've never invested in anything before but my son turns 5 this year and his starting school so i want to put some money aside for him so when he's older if he wishes to study he can, I heard today of a site called bitcoin future and im just wondering if its a scam or if its safe

7 days ago

Trading signals for binary options https://binaryoptions.money

It is not safe.

It is not possible to be certain if it is or is not a scam. 

Looking at the reason there a lot of reasons to suspect it may be a scam. The site does not give the names or qualifications of those running it, nor does it even indicate in which country it is located.

I would not ever consider investing in it.

• Adam

Bitcoin doesn’t have much of a future, whilst you could make some short term gains or losses the reality is the currency is useless, even most of the places as a currency, over 95% of transactions outside of investments are used on the dark web for child pornography, stolen card details etc. It does not have a future. Cryptocurrencies linked to a government might have a future.

Imagine if your country replaced their currency with bitcoin, if you get scammed there is no way to get your money back, no way to catch the fraudster, it will be a complete step backwards for regulation, the whole thing is just flawed.

I guarantee you, I’m 10 years the currency will be worthless and that will happen as soon as a reputable country brings out a government backed cryptocurrency.

If by safe you understand you could easily lose 95-100%, then yes, its safe. SMH

Warren Buffett : "Cryptocurrencies basically have no value," Buffett said. "They don't produce anything." "You can't do anything with it except sell it to somebody else,"

• Rick

NO !!!!!   .................................................