ken asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 2 months ago

Next year (if covid improves) I want to go down to universal and Disney but is it fun to go alone ?

See I Have friends who were interested and whether it be covid concerns or them just wanting to spend on something else, I’ve been saving money to go and since I delayed my trip this year and probably til at least mid to late 2021 i want to go to universal if covid is better by then is it okay to go alone is it fun still 

• D1218

Yes, so true. Don't blame ya on that one. I'd do alone too because no one is there 🤣

• Jerry

I enjoy going alone but it's a lot more fun to borrow a child and treat that child to a Disney trip. 

That depends a lot on your personality. It can be fun if you don't mind doing things on your own.

• MS

I think going to a basic amusement park alone can be fun.  But I think these big theme park resorts are better enjoyed with at least one other person.  There are advantages to going alone though - you set your own timetable, eat when and where you want, ride what you want, see the shows that you want, etc. 

• Nicey8

It is better to go with another friend. Please make sure you have the covid vaccine by then if it is available.

all the best. There is no Walt Disney park in my country or nearby country. You are so fortunate!!

• Lv 7

everything is more fun with friends.

including sex ;)