ken asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 2 months ago

Next year (if covid improves) I want to go down to universal and Disney but is it fun to go alone ?

See I Have friends who were interested and whether it be covid concerns or them just wanting to spend on something else, I’ve been saving money to go and since I delayed my trip this year and probably til at least mid to late 2021 i want to go to universal if covid is better by then is it okay to go alone is it fun still 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • D1218
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, so true. Don't blame ya on that one. I'd do alone too because no one is there 🤣

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I enjoy going alone but it's a lot more fun to borrow a child and treat that child to a Disney trip. 

• 2 months ago

That depends a lot on your personality. It can be fun if you don't mind doing things on your own.

• MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think going to a basic amusement park alone can be fun.  But I think these big theme park resorts are better enjoyed with at least one other person.  There are advantages to going alone though - you set your own timetable, eat when and where you want, ride what you want, see the shows that you want, etc. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nicey8
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It is better to go with another friend. Please make sure you have the covid vaccine by then if it is available.

all the best. There is no Walt Disney park in my country or nearby country. You are so fortunate!!

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

everything is more fun with friends.

including sex ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.