Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Is this what an orgasm feels like ?

I'm going anonymous for personal reasons and stuff. Yeahhh so like , I'm curious, I heard a few persons say that an orgasm feels like itching a bug bite. Especially a hot bite, and you just get in there and itch it hard enough. Others said , it feels like scolding poison ivy with hot water. Is this what it feels like for real? Honest answers please :) 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You will know it, when you have it

• 2 months ago

Its like a long sneeze but down there. Like a more powerful/enjoyable sneeze? Just think about the build up of a sneeze and then the release, but with more tingles. Idk, it's hard to describe an orgasm.

• 2 months ago

Orgasm is a brief -- even when it feels like longer, it usually only goes on for a handful of seconds -- peak of sexual excitement which begins during and follows the plateau phase. 

Orgasm for someone with a penis often involves involuntary contractions of the prostate gland, vas deferens and seminal vesicles which usually (but not always!) also cause the ejaculation of semen.

Orgasm for those with a vagina often involves a series of involuntary muscle contractions around the vagina that may or may not produce an ejaculate or a vaginal secretion.

For all people, throughout the whole body there is an increase in muscle tension and relaxation, especially around the pelvis, and orgasm also creates chemical changes in the body in terms of inducing hormones like endorphins

. We also know that orgasm, quite literally, alters our brain: the limbic system (the part of the brain about emotions) is very involved in orgasm:

orgasm can tend to trigger emotions and visual and other sensory memories.It's really tough to describe what an orgasm feels like. Not only does it differ from person to person, one person can experience any number of different sorts of orgasms that vary with every sexual experience, from day to day. Orgasm can feel like a tickle or a hiccup, but can also feel like a very heavy head rush or wave of dizziness through the whole body. Joani Blank once described it in a sex book for kids as feeling similar to when you really, really have to pee and then finally urinating. Overall, having an orgasm is a bit like being a balloon: your body fills up with pressure, then releases that pressure when it gets to its fullest point, much like a balloon does when it pops.

https://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexuality/sexua...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Very weird descriptions that I don't personally agree with. It's just a wave of pleasure and kind of gives a relaxed feeling in the abdomen afterwards. Why not try it out?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • :)
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Haha have these friends actually had one? Those are weird descriptors.

I would say it’s more synonymous to an itch that you’re finally scratching after a long day. A pleasant, relieving feeling.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Imagine having a strong orgasm just at the moment a buncha warriors on horses come charging toward you and passing by as you ejaculate 

• 2 months ago

No, it feels tingly and pleasuring.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

none of the above

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.